The MedFlex 2000 is highly configurable but starts with a standard 2 door, 3 drawer layout. For practices that have a larger number of smaller items, like surgical supplies, the layout can be expanded to include up to 6 drawers. Adding additional columns transforms the MedFlex 2000 into the MedFlex 3000 or even MedFlex 4000 for limitless capacity.
We have a wide range of drawers to accommodate your practice needs, including Cubies, Matrix Drawers, and QLocks. Discover our various drawer options and item capacity below.
- Cubie Half-Height Drawers: Secure, double locked drawers suitable for sensitive medications and inventory. Can hold 5-10ml bottles, or pill counts under 50 tablets.
- Cubie Full-Height Drawers: Secure, double locked drawers suitable for sensitive medications and inventory. Can hold 10-20ml bottles, or pill bottles up to 500.
- Matrix Half-Height Drawers: Easily configurable for medications, surgical supplies, implants, white goods, fluids, and more that are less than 2” in height.
- Matrix Full-Height Drawers: Easily configurable for medications, surgical supplies, implants, white goods, fluids, and more that are less than 4” in height.
- QLock: Attaches to a refrigerator of any size to create managed space for vaccines, diagnostics, and other items that need to be refrigerated.
Additional storage cabinets are available to accommodate your practice’s inventory management needs. Our storage cabinets are intended to only provide extra storage space and do not come with a user interface to dispense medications or supplies. Because of this, you must already have a CUBEX smart cabinet set up in your practice.
MedFlex Auxiliary Units
- Capacity for hundreds of items
- Fingerprint ID access
- High-density storage, both active and back stock
- Transparent doors
- Lighted door compartments
- Doors and drawers for automated charge capture
- Pull-out keyboard with a medication draw platform
- Configurable up to 6 standard drawers or 12 half-height drawers
- Customizable button or non-button for dispensing