The Implementation Consultant participates in coordinating the implementation of the CUBEX® hardware and software solutions for Veterinary Practices. Primary scope of responsibility includes either remote or onsite installation of CUBEX® hardware and software solutions, client staff training, technical support, workflow audits and best practices recommendations. The ideal candidate has experience with software implementation, managing client lifecycle (training, building relationships, delivering excellent customer service), project management, ability to assess situations and offer solutions, and teamwork are essential to succeeding in this role. Ability to travel up to 85% is a must for this position.
- Problem solving and creativity in finding solutions to challenges
- Assessing workflows and offering alternatives for success
- Concise and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and independent project management skills
- Ability to deliver end-user training
- Works well with client and internal teams in building strong relationships that deliver success
- Consultative approach in guiding customers to utilize our solutions to their greatest benefit
- Ability to assess how each individual at the customer level is motivated, what his/her skills are, and who can assist in greater success with Cubex solutions. Quick reading and ability to adapt in addressing of warning signs is essential.
- Working knowledge of software and hardware systems and ability to articulate technology to non-technical users (Required)
- Demonstratable knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstratable ability to conduct Microsoft Teams and/or Zoom meetings
- Data interpretation, manipulation, management in Excel a plus
- Sales Force CRM knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet for up to 8-10 hours
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in IT related field
- Certifications in Veterinary field a plus
- Knowledge of Patient Information Management Systems, Supply Chain Management, Quality Systems, and or related business processes and systems helpful and preferred.
- Minimum 2+ Years Software Implementation experience
- Veterinary and/or Inventory management experience is a plus
- Anywhere in the U.S. within 1-hour drive of major airport. Role requires up to 85% travel.
- Open PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.
- 401k with Company match